Monday, November 15, 2010

Dangers In The Kitchen Worksheet





From time to time as usual I look in the pages of the blog, the last post that I think is now dated for a month now they have happened things, and how many things:)
Lucca passed this year, I would happily past, the only difference being that this year I and Alexander we came out with a preview of our first issue "48 DEAD THAT SPEAKS" (which of course for party and personal interest in highly recommended:). After a week of Daniel is a graduate, but no one had doubts about this as no one had them on the success of the thesis and the slide;)
bell'esordio In short, an outstanding doctor and a new ...

Many thanks to all those who have and us gave me confidence and affection to this day, I hope that after 48 the heat is not lost.

Your friendly

Salvatore

0 comments:

Post a Comment