Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mikomi Webcam Mac Compatible

ducts brioche to start a good day!

pomeriggioooooooooooo Good! :) And good
Saturday to all of you :)!!!
Before starting I have a question for you all ^___^ ...... com 'is the time in your area?? : (Here I
does nothing but rain, are now days, even weeks, I have not seen a bit of sun and blue sky above a little O_o! And it's a cold freddissimooooo brrrrrrr!
certainly is not the ideal time to encourage them to wake up early in the morning and do an hour and a half away to go to university to follow -.-'.... eheh people like me who study or work with me I think daccordissimo xD But there
are times when I love this time ... right because it is the perfect time to sit in the warmth locked in the house to prepare something good to pamper yourself in :)...
... and that's what I did yesterday! xD

yes because the time a bit more complicated, a bit the fact that my mother was not there and then I had a kitchen available for all day ... I have been working to prepare something that I dreamed of a beautiful pòòòò cornettiiiiiiiii .... i! :)
Actually my original intention was to try to do just browsed the croissants, the ones ^___^... bar so to speak, however, for fear of making mistakes, being the first time, I decided to throw on something more simple, and so I opted for a simple mixture of brioche for croissants:)


browsed But those sooner or later they'll try;) that's for sure!
So the recipe I used (it seems only fair;)) is that of the mythical Saretta blog:) here you find that I made some small change;)

HANDSET BRIOCHE :
  • 500 g of flour 00 (I used manitoba)
  • 125 g of sugar (150 g I)
  • 125 ml warm milk 90 ml oil
  • 25 g of yeast
  • 2 eggs
  • 5 g of salt (my addition)
  • Nutella
  • milk + 1 egg yolk for brushing




Place to warm the milk slightly warm, and once let us melt into the yeast.
Meanwhile in a bowl mix all the ingredients: flour, sugar, then oil, eggs and milk with baking powder, and finally the salt.
Knead well for everything with your hands until you get a very compact ball ;), If necessary add a little more flour.
At this point, let it sit for at least two hours, it should double in volume.;)

Once risen, roll out the dough and begin to form the croissants, cut out many isosceles triangles on the base ... put the filling (I used the Nutella of course ^ __ ^) and then rolled up to give it the typical shape of croissants. Once formed
have to rise at least 1 hour and a half or even more;). I, for example, I made the dough in the morning, then after lunch I made croissants and I cooked them for dinner only beautiful when they were swollen. ;)
before baking spennelateli milk and egg yolk.
should be cooked at 170 degrees for a 15 to 20 minutes.

I was really happy with the result, soft, sweet and good at the right place;)





Try them;)

Before closing the blog post I would like to thank the Cranberry Cappuccino and cornetto, for having thought of me for these awards that I'll see you too;)


Thanks because they are the very first awards for me:) and tell you the truth I still have to see how well it works ^__^, But I know that if I want someone I can turn them mmhhh ... is it really so difficult to choose who really deserve all ^__^, But now those that come to mind are:


http://ildolcemondodisara.blogspot.com/
http://incucinapercaso.blogspot.com/
http://incucinaconvanessa.blogspot.com/

One last thing then something really close this post ^ __ ^: Turn your blog for me has always been intrigued by the "I work with and I also would like to try my hand at this adventure, I asked my same name of Gloria Dolcissimi sweets some information, but if you like I would like to know you as you started? if you have contacted them? if the blog post must have a minimum of cooperation to get started? in short, things like that;), if you like to get this curiosity will make me really happy:)
for now I've started posting some of my recipes for the section of "kitchen" of a web portal in my area, Katalabè : ).

Now I greet you and wish you very good weekend:)
A bacioneeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment