Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Did Anne-marie Mediwake Have A Natural Pregnancy

Flower brioche with jam

I'm back here in my little corner greedy:)
how are you? you had a snack? I want to offer
a nice idea for a dessert or afternoon, why not, for the morning! ;)
In fact, the recipe is the same as I suggested in my previous post for these delicious croissants , but in a slightly different look ... xD
... that of a large flower full of jam!
Here it is:


For the recipe and procedure I call you to go in this post ;)

Once prepared the dough and let rise, I have stretched out into a rectangle and I covered with a layer of jam. Then, slowly, I rolled it all and I cut a lot of swivels that I placed in the pan, giving it the shape of a flower.
I pushed up everything for a two and a half hours, and after a brush with egg and some milk, I baked at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.

And here it is sprinkled with icing sugar:



I used strawberry jam but imagine how it must be good with Nutella ^ __ ^ mmmmm


And after this sweet recipe, I invite you to visit a sweet space, the site of Decorate

many of you already know, but if you do not know the decoration products go there and have a look;). I personally love them and when I'm going to shop here in my city that sells decorative products, I never know what to choose, I'm always curious about everything and on time I would buy more than one thing in short ^___^.... is a little bit of my land of toys that shop:) And now one last thing

swear ^___^, not a recipe, not a sweet, nothing that has to do with my pastry;), but only a small Council to spend your evening:)
Tonight on TV is the great Massimo Ranieri reports on television that another great Eduardo De Filippo, "Filumena Marturano. Finally on TV there's something really beautiful to see, another chereality or the usual talk show seen and reviewed, but real theater! And I love it * _ * Massimo, so if you go I will follow him like:) A big kiss from

Gloria:) ciauuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment