Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gentle Lead Versus Halti For A Doberman

Rye bread with the Molino Chiavazza

I'm back here again. :)
do not believe it! This is nothing less than the third post of the week ^__^... have never been able to update the blog so many times in a short time xD ihihi

Tonight I'm here to offer my first recipe, Sweet blog xD. Well you say that this is more or less true;) because it is a sweet recipe, but can still be used in the morning breakfast with a good jam:).
I'm talking about the rye bread that I made through the meal I paid homage to the Molino Chiavazza .

It is, in fact, a mixture made for make good bread at home:).
admit that it was the first time I competed in this enterprise ^ __ ^ and it was really easy. ;)
I followed exactly the instructions on the label and look here ...


I never ate rye bread but it was a pleasant surprise:). Really good!
doses on the back of the pack refer to 1 kg of flour, but I preferred to do half the dose amount and then all will be halved from me

RYE BREAD:
  • 500 g of rye flour mill Chiavazza
  • a sachet yeast 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 10 g of salt
  • 5 g sugar 350 ml hot water
Pour the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the center and add all ingredients to avoid the yeast that comes in direct contact with salt. Pour a little water at a time and mix with a spoon first and then with hands until dough is smooth and homogeneous.
Let rise for one hour in a bowl greased with oil and covered with a cloth.
After an hour again knead and shape the bread. Place it into the pan and drill cuttings to the surface. Let rise for 30 minutes.
I've left more than two hours to rise.
Bake at 200 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.




What do you think??
Try it:) A big kiss


Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment