Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Medical Doctors In Nutrition Toronto

Cake stained e. .. new graphics to my blog!

Ciaoooo!
Good afternoon to you all! :)
Before proposing the recipe for today I wanted to know what you think of this new look of my blog?? :)
you like it?? After several attempts I managed to figure out how to create an image that best represents my small space:). For now I'm happy then who knows maybe later will make a few changes

xD And now the recipe for today ^__^.... is a cupcake that I made already a few weeks ago, I was incurisito particularly in preparation because he follows a proceeding from the other unusual cakes for breakfast I have ever made.


The recipe comes from the first volume School of Chocolate " of Mondadori.

STAINED CAKE:
  • 500 g flour 00 g butter 150
  • 150 g sugar 3 eggs 1 cup milk
  • a glass of anise liqueur (I nn I put it)
  • 25 g cocoa powder
  • 1 packet of baking powder (the recipe actually said two sachets)
  • 1 / 2 lemon
Place the flour and knead with eggs, sugar, milk, butter, baking powder and lemon zest. Knead until mixture is smooth and homogeneous. In practice, the ingredients work as if you wanted to get a crust, because the mixture is denser than other cakes but not excessively.
Stir cocoa 1 / 3 of the dough. Grease a baking dish and pour half of the dough well on the stock available to the bottom, cover with the chocolate and make a final layer with remaining dough white. Bake at 180 degrees until it is golden brown.

Great for breakfast! ;)





Try it! ;)

Before leaving I want to invite the same name of my Giveaway Gloria of 'sweet treats' :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment