Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Request Of Phone Line Disconnection

Silikomart

I can not begin this post with a great

THANKS!
; ;
to all of you who follow me! Only yesterday my blog has received over 350 hits ... a real record for me * __ * and today I reached 100 supporters: **! : Thank you, thank you! :):)
This makes me very very happy and my little personal space continues to give me small (but big for me great) rewards! :)

Then, of course, I do hope to all women who follow me ... you are celebrating??
I, as a sweet, for this feast I have already given my mimosa is .. xD in the previous post ^__^!!!
In this post, however, I want to tell you about one of those little satisfactions ;)... I mentioned above I am referring to the collaboration :)!!!
's so nice to get home so many new products to improve more and more in our passion *__*... and if they are the products of two large companies that specialize in the production of articles for the sweet ... imagine My joy in opening the packages! :)))))

Then we go to order;), at the beginning of last week I received the package of Silikomart .
Inside I found two products that the company has submitted its these days:)


The mold for chocolates "Teatime" with which to make fun shaped chocolates to accompany our nicest snack:). And
"Tulip" a silicone mold to make the red tulip-shaped cakes! :)
I invite you to take a look at the site of Silikomart where you'll find thousands of products and accessories to create lots of sweets from all different forms, and also you can buy directly from the site. ;)

At weekends, however, to my great joy has come the second set ... that Decorate . A company in which I am very fond of him, and because a short walk from home I have a shop (my favorite store for the accuracy xD) that I can easily buy all the products of the ornaments and Wilton, and partly because I always like to more dedicated to cake decorating and this company offers you everything from A to Z to make any kind of decorum. Let's say that it was this store I mentioned above, to grow in my passion :**!!! The more I went in and I let myself more intrigued by each object that I saw on the shelves .. so slowly I have documented over the internet and I discovered a whole beautiful world made of sugar, color and imagination! :) And I've always wanted to learn more:)

ops ... but maybe I have dwelt too xD mmm ... maybe you should go back to Decorate :)
Let me see what I have posted; )


Then three subjects with biscuit cutter spring but also the Easter Bunny ... look how cute ^__^. A package of white chocolate that can be colored with color gels. A tube of gold coloring and a pack of food markers to write on cakes covered with fondant. :)
What do you think?? I particularly liked markers:) finally I know how to write on my cake ^ __ ^:) And since the past
Carnival, now you think of the Easter ... here find the catalog Decorate with all the products in the Easter theme;). And if you want to subscribe to stay current page facebook here.

Well I think I said it all;). Now I just have to try all these gifts. xD

Sending you a big kiss. Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment