Monday, January 3, 2011

Examples Of Saltwater Fish

First post of 2011 with the Pedrini!

CIAOOO! I'm back here with the first post of 2011:)
Auguroniiiii to you all!
The holidays are about to end but I still have some Christmas recipe, which I did in those days, to offer you ^ __ ^ and I will slowly these days;)
Meanwhile, I have decided to begin the new year ushering a product that I paid tribute to the Pedrini, and on this occasion I chose the ring mold shaped line "The lillotte" silicone, comfortable and colorful:)
I decided to do a simple trick for breakfast these days ... the cake Margherita.
The original recipe was to "cooked and eaten," but I have made some changes ^ __ ^ (unfortunately, often have a habit of upsetting some recipes ... xò xD I have to say that it has come good; )
Fotina Meanwhile, I'll show you a cake with the stamp of Pedrini:


here If you want to find this and other tools of the line "The Lillot" of Pedrini be purchased online as well:)

sponge cake:
  • 4 eggs 150 g sugar 100 g flour
  • 100 g of starch (I had none and I have chosen to 200 g plain flour)
  • 200 g of butter (I put only 100 g)
  • a packet of yeast
  • pieces of salt
  • grated orange peel just a little more juice
Separate the yolks from the egg whites and place in a bowl of egg whites with a pinch of salt and half the sugar and yolks in another bowl with the other half of sugar. Then combine the two mixtures and add the flour sieved, melted butter and orange peel. Finally, the sieved yeast.
I also added about 60 grams of chocolate chips nell'mpasto while cooking on the bottom are finished creating this layer of chocolate on top of the cake ^__^.
Bake at 170 degrees for 40-45 minutes.



And after this recipe quickie greet you again soon;)
CIAOOO
Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment