Monday, January 10, 2011

How To Find Out If Trapezius Muscle Is Injured

Moroni's day and night with the ... Pedrini! For

Ciaoooo! Before proposing
the recipe a lot but tonight I want to thank very much for the comments and cmplimenti I left here in the blog ... thank you very much! *______*
... it feels so good every time open the stats page and find the numerino of daily visits is growing more and more comments left by you:)
then I am a really curious and I'm there every little peek at my ihihi ^___^... daily statistics but I bet that you also true? xD

Okay now we come to today ... the cupcake recipe that I propose is not really new here on the blog ^ ^ but it was one of the first I've posted at the beginning, and since yesterday I thought I did it again of riproporvelo xD
And 'the cake "day and night" of Paneageli ... a recipe with which I have always found good ;).... is really good:) check it out !!!;)
I made it using a different mold of Pedrini line "The Lillotte" ... the mold bloom:).



If you want you can buy the mold here:)

CAKE "Blues" of Paneangeli:
  • 250
  • g flour 220 g sugar 150 g butter
  • 3 eggs 1 tablespoon baking
  • 2 / 3 tablespoons milk 40 g cocoa
pieces of salt in the butter cream with 200 g of sugar, eggs, salt, flour and baking powder. Mix everything well and separate the dough into two equal parts, add in cocoa, sugar and remaining milk.
Place the dough in the pan by placing two white one first and then the chocolate, mixing and matching leggerente with a fork.
Bake at 170 degrees for 40-45 minutes. WARNING though, because if, like me, use a silicone mold, the sweet it takes less to cook;) so as soon as you smell means it is cooked;).




Ciauuuu
Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment