Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Diaper Genie Old

carrot cake and almond cake

hello!
I'm back here at last! :)
Forgive my absence but I am in full session exams and the time to devote to the sweet is never very :(((.
I can not wait to pass this time because I just want to make so many good things and nice:) and who are waiting for some parcels by major companies ^__^!!! but do not want to anticipate anything xD ... when they get the gifts that I have promised you will see all ;)!!!
Meanwhile, these days I took a little break from studying xD, I was in Rome for the graduation of a friend and I took the opportunity to shoot a little town ... always wonderful !!!*__*.... and Sunday, I also found time to make a cake that I have seen on TV, Anna Moroni, a few weeks ago. I had written the recipe, as always xD, and I was just curious to try it:) so I really tried! This is the
carrot cake and almonds.
I love the carrot cake and if you want find my recipe here, what and with whom I always found myself always good, so I said why not try it with the almonds. How

pan I used the silicone mold "Sun and Moon" of Pedrini line "The lillotte" .
Ah I suggest you take a look at their site because they have created a line of pots and pans "Hello Kitty" just too nice ^__^.
The mold used by me is this:


If you like to feel as comfortable shopping online can go here ;)

CARROT AND ALMOND CAKE:
  • 300 g grated carrots
  • 300 g almond flour or finely ground almonds
  • 200
  • g sugar 90 g flour 6 eggs
  • pieces of salt grated rind of one lemon and a few drops of juice
  • a sachet of baking powder
First you need to chop carrots or just grate .
Then separate the yolks from the whites until stiff and mount it. Working
the egg yolks with sugar, a pinch of salt, then add carrots and finely chopped almonds. Mix well, add the sifted flour, then lemon and baking powder.
Finally incorporate the egg whites and turn without removing them.
Bake at 170 degrees for 50 minutes.




Well try it and let me know if you liked it! :) Now I greet you and
, study permits, I hope to update the blog soon ^ __ ^
Hello hello and thanks again to all who passed through here to browse *__*!!!

Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment