Monday, January 31, 2011

Nikon 4x32 Rimfire Scope

cones of pastry filled with custard!

Good evening next to blog xD ^ __ ^ I told? all right??
How did the week?? I pretty well apart from a cough and a sore throat that you are loyal to me and not want to leave: (( ufffff xD ... and then study, study and always studiooo ... I can not wait to pass this exam
^ __ ^ Thank goodness there's my blog and my sweet passion that allows me to relax a bit:)
And tonight I'll see what I made yesterday and Sunday ^__^... candy cones are made with puff pastry and stuffed with lemon cream or coffee cream.
cream recipe my mother gave it to me, is a bit different from the traditional cream because she uses the eggs;), but it is good;)


CONES WITH PUFF PASTRY CREAM:
  • 1 roll of puff pastry
  • granulated sugar 1 egg to taste
icing sugar for the lemon cream:
  • 500 g of milk
  • 2 eggs 2 tablespoons sugar 4 tablespoons flour
  • pieces of salt
  • lemon peel
for coffee cream:
  • 110 g of coffee
  • 140 g of milk
  • 1 egg 60 g sugar 40 g flour
To cut the puff pastry cones many large Test Strip from 2.5 to 3 cm and wrap each strip around the appropriate cones (buttered). Because I find it hard to explain in words how in this, I leave you the link of the site Giallozafferano which explains step by step through the pictures xD ... so check here .
Once formed, each cone brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
cones Cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or at least until they are well browned.

Meanwhile, prepare the two creams and let them cool down for good.
Once the cones are cooked, allow it to cool before attempting to remove them from the forms.
fill with cream and decorated with icing sugar.
I have added to those of the cherries with the lemon cream. ;)

PS: I just roll with puff pastry I've made 6 because I was only 6 cone molds, but they are also wanting more;)






liked the photos??
I have fun doing it xD :))))

Hello hello. Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment