Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chicken Pox Groin Pain

My collaboration with Guardini!

I'm back here to present the product that I paid tribute to the Guardini . :)))


Then a square tin line "Spring"


plate for cakes and pies for line "Morgane"


mold line 12 muffins "Gardenia" full cups:)


Die " x slices slices "of the line " Formegolose " to make not one but ten cakes xD conteporaneaente


And finally, the heart-shaped pastry rings:)
pastry rings are the latest in the family Guardini allow you to cut and paste or to Serve and present in table mousse, tartare, rice, casseroles, sweet and savory. The novelty is that the plunger can help nell'impiattamento and mold.

soon I'll be more free from study, I certainly have fun trying all these pretty trinkets! :))))

Kisses
Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment