Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mexico Average Breast Size

cioccocaffè cake with Guardini

Good afternoon!
I'm back here at last. How are you?? I'm not so good, unfortunately: (. You know when preparing for an exam week and the morning of the fateful day you wake up with a fever? Those who, like me, I believe that studying can understand ^ _ ^. So this morning I just happened this day ... I'm from a perennial sore throat and cough, and fever today also decided to join me xD ... so the result is that now we are free from books and study, as it is today was the last exam for this session, but unfortunately not as I want :((... those books that I would have liked to put aside today and not see there are still beautiful beautiful on my desk ... that official anger! !

xD Oh well we go to another ... so I get distracted!
Tonight I propose a cupcake that I did Saturday night.
I assure you that is the softest I've ever felt before;).
Recipe comes directly from the first issue of the collection of books School of Chocolate coming out this week, on newsstands, the magazine "Chi" ... and I obviously I have not made up the chance xD ^__^. .. really beautiful books and delicious recipes;)


So before proceeding with the recipe I wanted to let you know that the doses that we give here are twice those listed in the book;)

CIOCCOCAFFE CAKE ':
  • 200 g to make
  • 200 g sugar 240 g butter
  • 4 eggs 4 tablespoons milk
  • pieces of salt
  • a packet of yeast
  • coffee a large coffee (repeated twice)
  • 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
to cream the butter and sugar, add beaten eggs, salt, flour and mix well. Incorporate ONLY 4 tablespoons cocoa, milk and yeast.
After a buttered baking dish, pour the mixture and cover with lightly sweetened coffee and joined the other two tablespoons of cocoa.
Bake at 170 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
was the first time I tried to make a cake with this procedure. You will see that during cooking the coffee will be absorbed by the mixture and the result will be a sweet fluffy. If
, producing sweet, a little coffee will be left on the bottom of the pan, use it to decorate the cake.


I used the mold for cakes Guardini line "Morgane" that you will find here along with many other products.






Mmm then I wanted to tell you two things.
First, to my surprise yesterday, I found out I won my first blog candy since I came here on Blogger :).... oh yes ... the blog candy is to Carla and I won the second prize :) .. so I also take this opportunity to thank Carla:).

Then I wanted to tell you the other day I finally got the goods the Molino de Chiavazza :) and these days I'll see what I have posted;)

And finally I wanted to invite you, if you have not already done so to join the new page Decorate on Facebook:). If you should find it here :) and there are also a preview of the new products of Easter 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment