Monday, February 21, 2011

How Long Does It Take To Get Results For Stds

Chatter Molino Chiavazza

Good afternoon!
Thank you so much to each of you for your messages, I am emorme a pleasure to read:) and I thank you for this affettto, I leave Chatter of the recipe, that of Anna Moroni, proposed to test the chef last week.


Chatter Anna Moroni:
  • 500 g flour 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 50 g butter 2 eggs
  • 50 g aniseed liqueur
  • grated rind of one lemon salt
  • white wine to taste peanut oil for frying
Work all the ingredients in a blender in the order adding the eggs, sugar, salt, lemon zest, anise and butter into small pieces. Mix well and then add flour.
Now you work for everything well with your hands until dough is smooth. If necessary add a little white wine, I've put a spoon but is optional.
Let the dough rest for half an hour.
Roll out the dough very thin and cut out the chatter. Then fry in hot oil and cover with plenty of icing sugar.







And before you say goodbye I want you to see wonderful products that I have paid homage to the "Molino Chiavazza"






Preparations for cakes, pudding, custard and chocolate mousse



flours

As soon as I feel good, good, I'll definitely try some of these beautiful products:))
Now I greet you. A big kiss

Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment