Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Buy Cheetos Wholesale

Collaboration with the parcel has arrived! Creating

Siiiii finally the package arrived this morning of Pedrini :)))))!!!
can not imagine my joy when I opened it! :) Was just everything that I asked ^ __ ^
Look a little here:


One of my Christmas present a little early ^__^, and now I can not wait to get started and try out all these beautiful silicone molds "The lillotte")
But now I'll show you one at a time products they sent me;)

Then a nice silicone mold shaped like a butterfly ^ __ ^


One, always in line silicone and increasingly "The lillotte" of Pedrini, flower-shaped :)


And what about this with the sun and the moon drawn on top ... :)






This one instead is ciambellaaaaaaa:)


Then a grid cakes cool, very useful for frosting cakes, and a spargifarina:)


Finally, a ceramic pan and a casserole too red too cute ^ _ ^


I'm really glad that I have posted this tribute:)
These collaborations are starting to really like it a lot and think that ^___^... up to four months ago, there I knew this opportunity, I had a blog, but now .... nothing ... and that belloooo! :)
And what do you expect? Go and visit the Pedrini site where you'll find these and many other products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment