Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pantis Indain Blgsopt

with Marshmallow Fondant ... ...

Good afternoon! and happy Sunday! :)
I am here today not a recipe for real, but because I want to show what I enjoyed doing some nice decorations yesterday :)... MMF - Marshmallow Fondant, obviously in Christmas theme ^ __ ^ I do not know
I will use again for what xD but I really want to model something
^ ^ I posted the recipe for Mmf already a few months ago and if you can find it here

Just look here:

For these trees I followed the tutorial of "The cow drunk" that you find here :)


And then I realized this friendly little snow:) unfortunately is not really white white because the original marshmallow fondant which I realized was slightly Celestine ^ ^


What do you say? you like?? :)



Gloria A big kiss:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment