Friday, December 24, 2010

Where Can I Buy 779 Film?

Panettoncino home Anna Moroni e. .. happy birthday! Pedrini :....

Ciaoooooo!
In this day of celebration I could not leave my best wishes to you all ... and I do a recipe with all of the good and simple Christmas ^__^, Panettoncino household that are straight from Anna Moroni. Oh yes, Annina presented them to "Try the chef" last week:) I really do not
xD ... I love panettone are pandoro ^__^, but these I was really curious to try them, and then instead of ' raisins ... I used an alternative chocolate chips ^ __ ^ hehe xD


Panettoncino HOME :
For lievitino:
  • 150 g
  • manitoba flour 25 g fresh yeast 75 g of milk
For the dough:
  • 450 g flour 220 g of Manitoba
  • milk 2 egg yolks 50 g butter
  • 40 g of honey 3 tablespoons sugar
  • 10 g of salt (I put a lot less than a teaspoon )
  • 200 g of raisins (I 200 grams of chocolate chips)
  • grated orange peel
First lievitino prepared by dissolving the yeast in lukewarm milk and knead the flour. Let rise for at least an hour. Prepared
spent an hour putting the dough in a bowl the flour, add the lievitino melting it with milk, then add the other ingredients: egg yolks, sugar, honey, salt and zest orange. Mix well and then add everything, just now, making the butter mix well with everything else.
Finally add the chocolate chips.
Make dough rise for at least two hours.
At this point, distribute the mixture into the molds, I have come to 16. The Moroni advised to distribute in each stencil at least 80-90 grams of dough;)
Once this is done, I've made them rise all night and then I cooked them this morning.
must bake at 170 degrees for 40 minutes.




may be good gift idea, or they can be a placeholder for the fun dinner tonight:) I've packed so I
:)


And with these Panettoncino hope you all enjoy a peaceful and Happy Christmas Eve! !


Ciaoooooo!! Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment