Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scavenger Hunt List Cruise

cake flower meadow

Ciaoooooooooo.
Good afternoon next to blog xD ... then you are preparing for tomorrow night??
I'm not much in the sense that I have big plans for the evening ... I'm not absolutely mistress balls and parties in various local ^ __ ^ but I prefer to spend a quiet evening with family and then maybe with friends ^ ^. Unfortunately, there's my boy with a fever: (and so are a little low ... I hope he gets better soon ... soon

However I started this post not to talk about some recipe but rather to show you a little Photo
xD Yeah, because last night I had to make a cake for the birthday of my girlfriend:) and then I indulged xD ... I finally made my first cake made entirely of Marshmallow Fondant:) And when I say
"spaces" mean that I have not coated with MMF is not only decorated:))) ^ __ ^
My boyfriend gave me for Christmas Kit Wilton flowers
* __ * (for those not familiar this is in the picture)


... and not seeing I decided to try it just to use it for this cake here. I had so much fun to make so many different and colorful flowers all *_*... cake and of course I called "Minesweeper" xD
Pingu The base is a cake with whipped cream and Nutella: P, maybe you the recipe a place in the next post xD Cause now I want you to see the photino
^ __ ^ Ah, I warn you ... I'm quite a bit because I could not make up my mind xD ihihi
Eccola that:

















This is a bouquet of roses that I put on the tray next to the cake

Muffin chocolate I used to decorate the tray of cake:)
So, what do you say?? ^_^... First time as I am pleased with the result:) I really like this cake so much. Unfortunately I have no photos of the interior because we celebrated her birthday at a bar and after photos, the waiter has taken the cake to cut himself :((((.... Offi not know about you but I can not stand this thing: (xD. .. is ugly so carefully prepare a cake and then not even have the satisfaction of cut: ((xD. .. in any case the old lady is happy and I'm glad:)

So girls, after this flood of photo ^ ^, I salute you and since I do not know if I will go by tomorrow evening, I'll now many New Year's greetings!:) A big kiss to
tutteeee!
Ciauuuu
Gloria

0 comments:

Post a Comment