Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sample Civil Complaints Pa

Starry Night for a sweet Christmas Coffee Cake

Good immaculate all friends of my greedy little corner:)
As preparations proceed for your Christmas decorations?? I have already made the tree a few days and my crib and under construction ^ ^, maybe in a few days I'll show you the photos;)
Meanwhile, tonight I'm here to offer you a really easy recipe for a sweet fit for these evening of celebration, good for an evening at home with friends:) I wanted to call
"Starry Night" ^ _ ^


As you see I also wanted to give Christmas mood to the photos ^ _ ^ , ihihi I enjoyed so much and I hope you like:)
So here's the recipe:

YOGURT CAKE AND CHOCOLATE:

  • 300 g flour 200 g sugar
  • 3 eggs 80 g of oil
  • 80 ml of milk 1 tablespoon cocoa 1
  • yogurt 125 ml
  • pieces of salt 150 g dark chocolate chopped
  • a sachet of baking powder

Mix the egg yolks with sugar, then add oil, milk, salt, yogurt and chocolate, finely chopped. Mix well and a little time to incorporate the well-sifted flour and baking powder. Finally add the egg whites and stir from bottom to top without removing the compound.
Bake at 170 degrees for 45-50 minutes.

I had fun decorating it with icing sugar drawing these stars that attract a little Christmas Eve:)




Force
what are you waiting? hurry up and take a slice otherwise If the food throughout YO ^ _ ^

With this recipe I decided to participate in the collection of minute, "Sweet Christmas" .


A big kiss to all and good night! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment