Friday, December 17, 2010

How Much Does Lighterlife Cost?

tiny flakes of snow e. .. Christmas cookies!

Ciaooooooo.
that brrrr cold! Right now they are falling out of the tiny snow fiocchettini *__*... nothing to do with the snow is doing in Italy ^ ^, but here is me and then see something unusual, even, small flakes that fall from the sky is a joy for me:). I looked at the windows of the balcony like a baby * __ * xD ihihi

Oh well ^ ^ If you do not, despite my 24 years, I often feel just a little girl xD:)

Anyway this afternoon I'm here for you to see My first decorated Christmas cookies :).... well it is not just beautiful that you made it beautiful eh, but are the first and I'm still proud ^^... hoping to improve slowly:) Here they are some

:


The recipe I think I have taken it for some blog time but can not remember which one, so if you recognize your consistent, tell me if you like;)

YOGURT biscuits and chocolate drops:
  • 300 g flour 150 g sugar
  • a 125 ml yogurt 1 egg
  • 40 g of oil
  • half a sachet of yeast (I just a teaspoon)
  • 50 g chocolate chips (I used chopped chocolate)
The process is simple , just mix in a bowl, then first the flour, sugar, egg, yogurt, oil, baking powder and chocolate chips. If necessary, add more flour and mix everything by hand.
Let stand for half an hour, then roll out the dough, cut out biscuits and bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
I've decorated them with a simple glaze of water.




Mmm then in addition to cookies, always with this mixture, I tried to make a small tree with stars that I left another post ^^.... mmm I was a bit undecided whether to show the result or not because it's not that xD very nice ... but then I said why not ^^... eventually wrong in the kitchen ... you learn it?? ^^.... Next maybe I will be better, also because this morning ... although I had not proposed to spend pennies ... even though I had committed myself to the stars from me ... I could not resist and I have bought the Wilton Cookie Tree Kit ^__^.... eheh what can you do when it comes to these pretty trinkets for sweets, I do own is not, I would like them xD tuttiiiiii

However, this is my tree ...
... well sort ihihi xD !!!.... eh ... do not laugh even not even laugh because I'm the first to say that does not look like a tree!!

With this recipe I participate in the contest "A Merry Christmas" to MinĂ¹


And to "A love of cooking" or Born 's idea ... "


Ciaooooo Gloria!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment